How do I rent from the box?
1. Download Lainappi from your store:
2. Create a account
3. Go to your profile Me
4. Press Saved Cards and add your payment information
5. Go to the Home view and use the search bar
6. Type in Laatikko and the number of the box you wish to select. To see content of the boxes click HERE
7. Select the box, rental period and send the rental request
8. The chat opens. To book the item for the selected period press Pay X€
9. When next to the box, in the chat press Open box take the product and close the door
The item is returned to the same place
Return the item at the agreed return time, you may also return it earlier
You are able to open the box from the Lainappi app chat view
Make sure to be near the box before pressing "Open Box"
Close the box after you have returned the item
Change the rental period
Extend the rental period
If the item is not reserved for another renter, you can extend the rental period. You can find out / increase the rental period by doing the following:
Open the Lainappi
Use the search engine and select the product you have for rent
From the calendar view, set the rental period to start from the next hour when the current rental is due to end
Pay the rent in the chat (If you were able to select the starting time for the following hour, you can keep the product for the new rental period)
Shortening the rental period
The rental period cannot be shortened, however, you are able to return the rented product at any time within the rental period. Scroll up to " Item return " to see how the product will be returned
Question about a rented item
If you have any problems or questions with the rented product, please feel free to contact us in the app chat, we will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can also put us a question / feedback HERE!
Please note that it may take a moment in our response if you send us a message outside our opening hours (Mon-Fri 10: 00-16: 00).